Jesse Rinehart PhD
Assistant Professor of Cellular and Molecular Physiology
Departments & Organizations
Ion Transport; Kinase/Kinome Interactions in Physiological Systems; System-Wide & Targeted Phosphoproteomics; Protein Engineering more...
- B.A., Kalamazoo College, 1998
- M.S., Yale University, 1999
- Ph.D., Yale University School of Medicine, 2004
- Rinehart J, Maksimova YD , Tanis JE, Stone KE, Hodson CA, Zhang J, Risinger M, Pan W, Wu D, Colangelo CM, Forbush B, Joiner CH, Gulcicek EE, Gallagher PG, and Lifton RP. (2009) Sites of regulated phosphorylation that control K-Cl cotransporter activity. Cell. Aug 7;138(3):525-36.
- Park H-S, Hohn M, Umehara T, Guo L-T, Osborne E, Benner J, Noren CJ, Rinehart J, and Söll D. (2011) Expanding the genetic code of
Escherichia coliwith phosphoserine. Science. Aug 26;333(6046):1151-4.
- Jiqiang Ling, Chris Cho, Li-Tao Guo, Hans R. Aerni, Jesse Rinehart, Dieter Söll. (2012) Protein Aggregation Caused by Aminoglycoside Action Is Prevented by a Hydrogen Peroxide Scavenger. Molecular Cell - December 14 (Vol. 48, Issue 5, pp. 713-722)